This sev puri has no puris but crisp bread roundels as the base
- Sandwich bread slices – 4 no
- Potatoes, boiled, peeled and mashed – 2 no
- Onions, chopped – 2 no
- Tomato, chopped – 2 no
- Raw mango chopped – 1 no
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Chaat masala powder – 1 tsp
- Sev – 1 cup
- Butter – 2-3 tbsp
- Fresh coriander finely chopped
- Salt – to taste
- Green chutney – as required
- Sweet date and tamarind chutney – as required
- Toast bread and spread butter on one side.
- Top it with mashed potatoes, onions, tomatoes and chopped raw mango.
- Top it with green chutney and date and tamarind chutney.
- Sprinkle red chili powder, chaat masala, and salt.
- Garnish with sev and fresh coriander and serve immediately.