Restaurant Style Kadhai Mushroom
- Oil- 3 tbsp
- Dried red Chilli- 4-5 no
- Coriander seeds – 1 tsp
- Onion – 1 large
- Mushroom cut into 1 by 4 – 1 cup
- Refined flour – 11/2 tbsp
- Ginger and garlic- 1 tbsp
- Tomatoes chopped -4-5 no
- Salt to taste
- Coriander powder- 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Cashew nut paste-3 tbsp
- Onion cubes – 1 small
- Capsicum Cubes – 1 small
- Garam Masala powder – 1 tsp
- Kadai masala – 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves 3 tbsp
- Heat oil in a pan add dried red chilli, coriander seeds and sauté , add chopped onion and sauté until golden brown.
- Wash the mushroom with refined flour and strain and keep aside.
- Add ginger and garlic paste and sauté.
- Add chopped tomatoes, salt and sauté well.
- Add coriander powder, turmeric powder, and red chilli powder and sauté until the masala is cooked.
- Add cashew nut paste and sauté. Add capsicum, onion cubes and mix well. Add mushroom and cook until the mushroom are cooked.
- Lastly add garam masala powder, Kadai masala and mix
- Add coriander leave and mix.
- Remove it in a bowl serve hot.