Healthy Quinoa Salad.
- Boiled quinoa -1cup
- sautéed bell pepper chopped – 3tbsp
- Olives chopped – 8-10
- Salt and pepper – to taste
- Chopped parsley – 1 tbsp
- Iceberg lettuce – for garnish
- Mint sprig – for garnish
- For dressing
- Honey – 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1
- Chopped mint – 1 tbsp
olive oil – to drizzle
- In a bowl add in the quinoa, sautéed bell pepper, chopped olives, parsley, salt and pepper and mix well
- In another bowl add in the honey, lemon juice, salt, pepper and chopped mint and mix well until well blended.
- Now pour the dressing in the salad and tossed well. Drizzle some olive oil and tossed again.
- Now in a martini glass place the iceberg the lettuce the place the salad garnish it with olives and mint sprig and serve.