Cauliflower, fresh fenugreek leaves and spinach cooked together.
- Cauliflower, separated into florets and boiled in turmeric water – 1 no medium
- Fenugreek leaves – 2 cups
- Bunch spinach, puréed – 1 no medium
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Dried red chilies – 3 no
- Coriander seeds – 1 tbsp
- Finely chopped garlic – 1 tbsp
- Ginger piece, cut into thin long strips – 1 inch
- Tomatoes – 5 no large
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli paste – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- For garnishing-
- Kadai masala
- Roughly chop tomatoes and grind into a purée.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan. Break red chillies and add to the pan. Add coriander seeds and sauté for a minute.
- Add garlic, ginger and sauté for half a minute.
- Add fenugreek leaves and sauté for 3-4 minutes. Add tomato purée, mix and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Add coriander powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, red chilli paste and sauté for a minute. Add cauliflower florets, salt and mix well. Sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add spinach purée and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Transfer into a serving bowl, sprinkle kadai masala and serve hot.