Egg Roast Fry is a street food found mostly in Mumbai. Its easy to make, easy to eat and sorted for a little snack pack. Here’s our recipe for Egg Roast Fry for all of you to try at home.
- Oil 2 Tbsp
- Egg Boiled 4 Nos
- Mustard Seeds 1tsp
- Green Chillies Slit 2-3
- Onion Sliced 1 Large
- Curry Leaves 8-10
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 Tbsp
- Tomatoes Sliced 2 Nos
- Salt to Taste
- Red Chilli Powder 1 Tsp
- Turmeric Powder 1/2 Tsp
- Black Pepper Powder 1/2 Tsp
- Fresh Coriander 1 Tbsp
- Butter 10 Grams
- Bread 2 no
How to make Egg Roast fry / Anda Roast Fry (Method):
- Take a pan and add 2 Tbsp oil.
- Once oil is heated, add boiled eggs.
- Once the eggs turn brown in colour, take them out in plate.
- In oil, add mustard Seeds, Green Chillies in the pan.
- When mustard seeds start bursting, add onion and curry leaves. Sauté it for 4-5 minutes
- Add ginger garlic paste & sauté for 3-4 minutes. After that add tomato.
- Add salt to taste, red chilli powder, Turmeric, black pepper powder Sauté till all Ingredients mix well.
- Cut boiled egg in half and add the halves in the pan.
- Add Chopped Coriander, butter and Sauté well.
- Serve it in a plate.
- Take double bread, slit from middle and put in pan and wipe the leftover Masala with it and serve.