Chicken cooked in a pickle masala.
- Chicken breasts – 3 boneless
- Corn flakes – 1 1/2 cups
- Refined flour – 4 tbsp
- Corn flour – 2 tbsp
- Green chili pickle – 1/4 cup
- Chicken chilli masala – 2 tbsp
- Egg – 1 no
- Oil – for shallow frying
- For garnishing-
- Thin strips of green capsicum, red and yellow bell pepper
- Grind together corn flakes, refined flour, corn flour and transfer into a bowl.
- Grind chilli pickle into a fine paste and transfer into another bowl.
- Cut chicken breasts into small pieces and place them in a bowl. Add chilli pickle, chicken chilli masala and mix well.
- Break egg in a bowl, whisk well and add to the chicken.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan.
- Transfer the cornflakes mixture in a plate. Place the chicken pieces in the plate and coat them evenly with the cornflakes mixture.
- Place the chicken pieces in the pan and cook flipping sides till evenly golden and crisp.
- Transfer onto a serving plate, garnish with thin strips of green capsicum, red and yellow bell pepper and serve hot.