The winter is almost about to end and we got you healthy recipe of Tuver and Aloo.
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Cumin seeds – ½ tsp
- Hing – ½ tsp
- Onion chopped – 1 medium
- Ginger and garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Green chilli paste – 1 tbsp
- Tomato chopped – 1 small
- Salt – to taste
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Coriander and cumin powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala – 1 tbsp
- Tuver dana (raw pigeon peas) – ½ cup
- Potato diced – 4 medium
- Lemon juice – ½ no
- Sugar – ½ tsp
- Ghee – ½ tsp
- Coriander leaves chopped – 2 tbsp
- Water – ½ cup
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds and hing, mix it nicely.
- Now add chopped onion and sauté for 2 mins.
- Add ginger & garlic paste and green chilli paste and mix it.
- Transfer the chopped tomatoes, turmeric, coriander & cumin powder, garam masala powder, and salt.
- Cook it covered till tomato turns soft and oil starts to separate.
- Now add tuver dana (pigeon peas) and water and cook it for 5 mins.
- Mix in the boiled potatoes, let it cook over a low flames.
- Before serving add ½ tsp garam masala, lemon juice, sugar, ghee, and chopped coriander.
- Mix it very nicely for 2 mins and serve hot with Methi Thepla.