The winter is almost about to end and we got you healthy recipe of Tuver and Aloo.
Oil 2 tbsp
Cumin seeds ½ tsp
Hing ½ tsp
Onion chopped 1 no. (Medium)
Ginger and garlic paste 1 tbsp
Green chilli paste 1 tbsp
Tomato chopped 1 no. (Small)
Salt to taste
Turmeric powder ½ tsp
Coriander and cumin powder 1 tsp
Garam masala 1 tsp
Tuver Dana (raw pigeon peas) ½ cup
Potato diced 4 no. (Medium)
Lemon juice ½ no
Sugar ½ tsp
Ghee ½ tsp
Coriander leaves chopped 2 tbsp
Water ½ cup
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds and hing, mix it well.
- Now add chopped onion and sauté for 2 -3 mins.
- Add ginger & garlic paste and green chilli paste and mix it.
- Add chopped tomatoes, turmeric, coriander & cumin powder, ½ tsp garam masala powder, salt. And mix well
- Cook it covered till tomato turns soft and oil starts to separate.
- Now add tuver Dana (pigeon peas) and water and cook it for 5 mins.
- Add in the boiled potatoes, let it cook over a low flames.
- Before serving add ½ tsp garam masala, lemon juice, sugar, ghee, and chopped coriander.
Mix it well for 2 mins and serve hot with Methi Thepla