Chicken 2 no.
Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
Kashmir red chilli powder 4 tsp.
Salt 2 tsp
Lemon juice 1 no.
Mustard oil 3 Tbsp
Carom seeds ½ tsp
Gram Flour 2 Tbsp
Turmeric powder ¼ tsp
Yogurt ½ cup
Black salt ¼ tsp
Garam Masala powder 1½ tsp
Chat masala ½ tsp
How to Cut Chicken For Tandoori:
Make incisions with a sharp knife on the chicken breast, legs and thighs.
Please refer to the link:
- In large Bowl Marinate Chicken with Ginger and Garlic Paste, 2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder, Lemon Juice and 1 ½ tsp of Salt. Mix it well and Keep It aside for 15-20 Min.
- Heat mustard oil in pan, add ajwain and gram flour mix it well and cook for medium flame about 2 Min.
- Switch of the flame add turmeric powder and stir continuously. Keep it aside.
- Take a mixing bowl add Yogurt, remaining chili powder, black salt, cook gram flour and ½ tsp of salt.
- Wisk and mix it well to get smooth paste.
- Add garam masala, mix well.
- Add First marinated chicken, mix it well and keep it for 2-3 hour.
Cooking in Pressure Cooker:
- Take a Pressure cooker, put the perforated tray in a pressure cooker if you don’t have a perforated plate, you can use any small round plate or bowl.
- Place the marinated chicken over the plates or bowl.
- Don’t tight the lid just cover the cooker gently as shown.
- Cook the chicken for 6-8 min. first.
- After 6-8 min. remove the lid brush some butter on top, cover gently and cook for another 6-8 min.
- Remove in serving plates, brush some butter.
- Sprinkle some chat masala and red chilli powder.
- Serve hot.