Navratri Festivals always require something new on the table for fasting or even for non-fasting members of the family. Try our Tadke wale dahi aloo this navratri and see the smiles on everyone’s face. Its tangy taste will definitely linger longer.
- Potato – 3 No
- Oil – 2 Tbsp
- Cumin – 1 Tsp
- Green Chilli – 2 No
- Black Pepper – ½ tsp
- Senda salt to taste
- Oil 1 Tbsp
- Cumin ½ tsp
- Assorted Nuts 2 Tbsp
- Curd ½ cup
How to make Tadke Wale Dahi Aloo (Method)
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin in it, fry till brown.
- Cut boil potato in cubes. Add cubes of potato in the pan and fry well.
- Add green chilli chopped, black pepper crushed senda salt to taste. Mix well.
- Take the pan off heat; take potato out in a bowl.
- Heat the pan again. Add oil in it on high flame. Add cumin, assorted nuts fry well till brown.
- Add curd in the pan; stir well.
- Now pour the mixture on the potatoes kept in bowl.