Pancakes with a twist made with peach must try
- Canned halved peaches – 6-8 no
- Egg – 1 no
- Sugar – 3 tbsp
- Cinnamon powder – a Pinch
- Refined flour (maida) – 1/2 cup
- Milk – 1 cup
- Butter – 1 tsp + for cooking + for garnishing
- Soda bi carbonate – a Pinch
- Honey – for garnishing
- Break egg in a bowl. Add sugar, cinnamon powder, maida, milk and mix well.
- Heat a non stick pan.
- Place peach pieces in the pan. Add 1 tsp butter and cook for half a minute.
- Add soda to the maida batter and mix well. Spread a ladleful of the batter on the pan. Cover and cook on low heat.
- Flip the pancake, apply butter and cook till the other side is golden.
- Transfer onto a serving plate, apply some butter, drizzle honey and serve hot.