Baby Potatoes mixed with flavourful masala must try
- Baby potatoes – 20-25 no
- Ghee – 1 tbsp + for greasing the potatoes
- Dried red chillies – 2 no
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Dried mango powder – ½ tsp
- Punjabi garam masala powder – ½ tsp
- Chaat masala – ½ tsp
- Lemon juice – ½ no
- Salt – to taste
- Roast potatoes on a chula or gas flame, applying a little ghee on them in between.
- Once they are cooked, remove from the flame and press them lightly.
- Heat ghee in a non stick pan. Add red chillies and sauté. Add cumin seeds and sauté till fragrant.
- Add potatoes along with the skin. Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, Pujabi garam masala powder, chaat masala and toss well. Add lemon juice and salt and mix well. Transfer into a serving bowl and serve hot