Thin strips of potatoes cooked with green peas and masalas.
- Ghee – 1 tbsp
- Ginger finely chopped – 1 tbsp
- Green chillies, finely chopped – 2-3 no
- Potatoes, peeled and cut in the shape of sallis, soaked in water – 2 no medium
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Dried mango powder (amchur) – 1 tsp
- Cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Boiled green peas – 2 cups
- Fresh coriander leaves finely chopped – 1 1/2 cups
- Juice of – 1/2 lemon
- Heat ghee in a non stick pan. Add ginger, green chillies and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes; add to the pan and mix. Add turmeric powder, dried mango powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder, salt and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Add green peas, fresh coriander leaves and mix well. Cook for 3-4 minutes. Add lemon juice and mix well. Cook further for 1- 1 1/2 minutes.
- Transfer into a serving bowl and serve hot.