Roti rolls with rice and veggies.
- Leftover rotis – 4-6 no
- Cooked rice – 3 cup
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Potato boiled, peeled and cubed – 1 medium
- Cauliflower florets boiled and chopped – 4-5
- Green capsicum finely chopped – 1 medium
- Ginger paste – 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Pav bhaji masala – 2 1/2 tsp
- Tomatoes chopped – 2 medium
- Salt – to taste
- Green peas boiled and crushed – 1/2 cup
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- Fresh coriander leaves chopped – 4 tbsp
- Green chutney – 1/4 cup
- Red chilli sauce – 1/4 cup
- Heat the oil in a deep non stick pan. Add cumin seeds and when they change colour, add the potato, cauliflower, and capsicum and ginger paste.
- Stir and sauté til the raw smell of ginger disappears. Add red chilli powder and sauté
- Add two teaspoons pav bhaji masala and stir well. Add the tomatoes and salt and stir
- Cover and cook till the vegetables become soft. Keep aside a few green peas, add the remaining to the pan and stir.
- Cover and cook for two minutes. Mash the vegetables lightly. Add a little water if the mixture is too dry. Add the rice, lemon juice and mix well.
- Cover and let the rice get heated through. Garnish with the reserved green peas, coriander leaves and sprinkle the remaining pav bhaji masala and keep it aside.
- Take leftover roti and lightly heat it from both the side. Remove and spread green chutney onto half side of roti and tomato ketchup on other half. Remove and place the cooked rice and roll it tightly.
- Cut and serve with green chutney and tomato ketchup