Cottage cheese cooked with yogurt and bhuna masala.
- Cottage cheese (paneer), cut into 1 inch cubes – 150 grams
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Finely chopped ginger – 1 tbsp
- Garlic cloves, finely chopped – 4-5 no
- Coriander seeds – 1 tbsp
- Black peppercorns – 12-15 no
- Dried red chillies, broken – 2-3 no
- Onion – 1 no medium
- Red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch cubes – 1/4 no
- Yellow bell pepper, cut into 1 inch cubes – 1/4 no
- Green capsicum, cut into 1 inch cubes – 1/2 no
- Bhuna masala – 130 grams
- Yogurt – 1/2 cup
- Salt – to taste
- Tomato – 1 no medium
- Finely chopped coriander leaves – 2-3 tbsp
- Heat oil in a non stick pan. Add ginger, garlic, coriander seeds, black peppercorns, dried red chillies and sauté till the garlic turns light golden.
- Chop onion and tomato into cubes.
- Add onion, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, green capsicum to the pan and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the bhuna masala, 1/2 cup water and mix.
- Add the yogurt and mix well. Add salt and tomato and mix.
- Add the paneer and chopped coriander and mix well. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer into a serving bowl and serve hot.