The popular tiramisu with an Indian twist.
- Rasmalai – 8 no
- Instant coffee powder – 4 tsp
- Mascarpone cheese – 2 cups
- Whipped cream – 2 cups
- Eight inch eggless sponge cake – 1 no
- Cocoa powder for sprinkling – 2 tsp
- Icing sugar for sprinkling – 2 tsp
- Heat 1 cup water in a non stick pan. Add coffee powder and boil for a minute.
- Place mascarpone cheese in a bowl and whip for half a minute. Add whipped cream, mix well and set aside.
- Cut the cake into tall round cylinders with the help of a cake cutter. Cut the cylinders horizontally further into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place 4 glasses on the work top. Place a cake slice at the base of each glass.
- Add 2-3 tbsp coffee in each glass. Add 2 tbsp whipped cream mixture and tap the glass lightly.
- Squeeze 4 rasmalai and place it in each glass. Pour 3 tbsp coffee over it. Squeeze each rasmalai and place it in each glass.
- Add 2 tbsp whipped cream in each glass and flatten it with the help of a spatula.
- Sieve cocoa powder and icing sugar on top. Garnish with a small mint sprig and serve.