- Rasgulla – 8
- Corn kernels, boiled – 1 cup
- Tomatoes, finely chopped – 3
- Green capsicum, finely chopped – ½
- Milk – ½ cup
- Oil – 2 tablespoons
- Cumin seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Ginger, finely chopped – 1 tablespoon
- Green chillies, finely chopped – 2
- Red chili powder – 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Dried mango powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – to taste
- Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
- Fresh coriander leaves, chopped + garnishing – 2 tablespoons
- White bread slices – 8
- Grind together corn kernels and milk.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan add cumin seeds, ginger and green chillies and sauté till fragrant.
- Add tomatoes, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, amchur and mix.
- Add green capsicum, ground corn and mix. Crumble rasgulla and add to the pan.
- Add salt, lemon juice, coriander leaves and mix well
- Cut toasts into round slices with a round cookie cutter. Spread the bhurji on the toasts, arrange on a serving plate and serve.