Paneer cooked with a twist in a sweet honey sauce with a lemony tang.
Paneer, cut into cubes 1 cup
Turmeric powder ½ tsp
Olive oil ½ tsp
Garlic, finely chopped ½ tsp
Honey ¼ tbsp.
Lemon 1 no
Salt To taste
Oil 1 tbsp
Pepper To taste
Lemon zest A pinch
Parsley, chopped For Garnish
Dried red chilies 2-3 nos
- Marinate the paneer with salt and turmeric for 20 minutes.
- In a pan heat the olive oil. add dried red chilies and saute
- Add in chopped garlic and saute. Now add in the honey and squeeze lemon juice stir and mix well.
- Add in seasoning and stir. Now add the paneer cubes and tossed. Check for seasoning and add more honey if required.
- Add the lemon zest and tossed .
- Remove it in a serving bowl , garnish it with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.