Paneer cooked with a twist in a sweet honey sauce with a lemony tang.
- Paneer, cut into cubes – 1 cup
- Salt – ½tsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Olive oil – ½ tsp
- Garlic, finely chopped – ½ tsp
- Honey – ¼ tbsp.
- Lemon – 1 no
- Salt – To taste
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Pepper – To taste
- Lemon zest – A pinch
- Parsley, chopped – For Garnish
- Dried red chilies – 2-3 nos
- Marinate the paneer with salt and turmeric for 20 minutes.
- In a pan heat the olive oil. add dried red chilies and saute
- Add in chopped garlic and saute. Now add in the honey and squeeze lemon juice stir and mix well.
- Add in seasoning and stir. Now add the paneer cubes and tossed. Check for seasoning and add more honey if required.
- Add the lemon zest and tossed .
- Remove it in a serving bowl , garnish it with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.