If you are looking for a comfort food then try this home style Lachhe Potatoes (Straw potatoes) cooked traditionally, easy and quick. Relish it with Paratha or in a Frankie and satisfy your taste buds.
- Potatoes cut in juliennes – 4-5 nos large
- Whole dried red chillies – 3 nos
- Fresh coriander chopped – 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Amchur powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 2 tbsp
How to make Lachhe Aaloo (Method):
1) Heat oil in a kadai, add dried red chillies,cumin seeds and saute for a while.
2) Now add potatoes, cover the kadai with a lid, cook it for about
6-8 minutes,add red chilli powder,turmeric and amchur powder,salt and mix well.
3) Now again cook for about 10 minutes or till completely done add chopped coriander, plate it and serve hot with chapati or rice and dal