Quick and easy Instant Coconut Ladoo, for your kids they are going to love these.
- Freshly scraped coconut – 2 cups
- Cashew nuts, chopped-2tbsp
- Almonds, chopped -2tbsp
- Pistachios, chopped-1 tbsp
- Condensed milk -1 cup
- Cardamom powder-½tsp
- Ghee-1 tbsp
- Heat a non-stick pan. Heat ghee and sauté cashew nuts, almonds, and pistachios for 2-3 minutes.
- Add fresh coconut reserve some for garnish and sauté on low heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Add green cardamom powder.Add condensed milk and sauté for 3-4 minutes till the mixture thickens.Transfer into a bowl. Grease palm with a little oil.
- Make small ladoo and coat it with remaining coconut transfer in a serving bowl and serve.