Onion 1 no. (Small)
Tomato cut into cube size 5-6 no. (Medium)
Carrot grated 1 no. (Small)
Red Pumpkin grated ½ cup
White Pumpkin grated ½ cup
Ginger-Garlic paste 1 tbsp
Sahi Jeera 1 tsp (optional)
Salt to taste
Water 1 cup
Olive Oil 2 Tbsp
Ginger julienne 1 inch
Green Chilli Juliennes 2 no.
Kashmiri Red chilli powder 1 tsp
Low Fat Cream ½ cup
Kasoori Methi 1 tsp
Tandoori chicken (Breast pieces) 2 no.
Honey 1 Tbsp
Coriander Sprig for garnish
1. Heat Water in a pan. Add Onion, tomato, carrot, red pumpkin, white pumpkin, Ginger-garlic paste, sahi jeera and salt. Mix well, cover and cook for 15 min.
2. After 15 min remove the vegetables in a bowl cool it in room temperature and blend it to a fine paste.
3. Heat olive oil in another pan; add ginger julienne and green chilli julienne, sauté for 1 min.
4. Strain the mixture into the pan and mix well.
5. Add Kashmiri red chilli powder, mix well.
6. Cover and cook for 4-5 min.
7. Meanwhile cut the tandoori chicken into the medium pieces and add to the gravy, mix well.
8. Add low fat cream and kasoori methi, mix well and cover and cook for 2-3 min.
9. Add honey, mix well.
10. Switch off the flame, stir well.
11. Remove in serving bowl, Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot.