Butter ½ cup
Powdered sugar ½ cup
Yogurt ½ cup
Fresh cream ¼ cup
Gulkand 2 tbsps
Salt to taste
Refined flour 1 cup
Baking powder ½ tsp
Baking soda ½ tsp
Vanilla essence 1 tsp
Rose essence 1 tbsp
Oats to sprinkle
- In a medium large bowl , whisk butter and sugar together until smooth and creamy
- Add yogurt, fresh cream, and whisk together until the mixture is combined
- Add gulkand, and mix well until everything is combined
- Sieve the flour, baking soda, baking powder , salt and fold the mixture well.
- Add vanilla essence, rose essence and mix well
- Spoon the batter evenly on to silicon muffin molds. Fill the mold 3/4th
- Remove the rubber ring and whistle from pressure cooker.
- Now pre heat the pressure cooker with salt spread evenly on the base.
- Add a perforated plate or a stand and place the muffin moulds on the stand
- Make sure that there is enough space between the muffin and salt bed for heat to circulate.
- Bake the muffins in pressure cooker for 25- 30 mins
- Check the muffin after 15 mins by inserting a tooth pick or pricking with a knife. If the tooth pick comes out clean then muffins are done and ready to be removed.
- Remove the muffins carefully and let it cool to room temperature
- Serve the muffins with a hot cup of tea or coffee.