Wounderful dessert made with grilled bananas hazelnut and chocolate paste must try
- Elaichi bananas – 6 no
- Melted chocolate – 1 cup
- Eight inch vanilla sponge cake – 1 no
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Chopped almonds – 2 tbsp
- Chopped pistachios – 2 tbsp
- Tutti fruity – 2 tbsp
- Honey – 1/2 cup
- Slice the sponge cake horizontally into 2 pieces.
- Heat a non stick pan. Place a cake piece in the pan and grill flipping sides till evenly golden.
- Heat butter and oil in a non stick pan. Peel the bananas, cut them vertically into 2 pieces and place them in the pan. Add almonds, pistachios and tutti fruity and sauté on low heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Place the grilled cake on a serving plate. Spread melted chocolate over it. Arrange the bananas and nuts over it.
- Drizzle honey, cut and serve.