Hot chilli garlic chutney used as topping in chaats
- Dried red chiles, stemmed and seeded – 10 no
- Garlic cloves – 12 no large
- Lemon juice – 2 teaspoons
- Tamarind pulp – 1 teaspoon
- Sea salt – 1 teaspoon
- Roasted cumin powder – 1 teaspoon
- Soak the chiles in 1½ cups water for 30 minutes. Drain using a colander.
- Place the chiles and garlic in a blender jar and blend with the lemon juice, tamarind pulp and ¼ cup water to a fine paste.
- Add sea salt, cumin powder and blend again. Transfer into air tight container and store in refrigerator.
- You can use it as a topping on bhel puri or any chaat.