Capsicum Chicken, spiced chicken cooked with capsicum
- Boneless chicken cut in small cubes – 350 grams
- Capsicum cut in small cube – 1 cup
- Onion peeled and cut in small cubes – 1 cup
- Ginger chopped – 1 tsp
- Garlic chopped – 1 tsp
- Oil – 1 1/2 tbsp
- Red chilly powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
- Corainder leaves chopped – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Green chilly chopped – 2-3 no
- Heat Oil in a pan add in the chopped green chili, ginger garlic and saute for half a mint add
- Add in the onion and capsicum and saute well.
- Now add in the chicken and saute for more 1-2 mints on a high flame.
- Now add in all powdered masala and saute well. Add in the salt and little water and closed lid so that chicken cooks.
- Now add in lemon juice, chopped coriander leaves and tossed well.
- Remove in a serving bowl and serve hot.