Banana slices sandwiched between two bread slices, dipped in eggs and shallow fried.
- Eggs – 3 no
- Sugar – 1/4 cup
- Milk – 1/4 cup
- Oil – for shallow frying
- Honey – 3 tbsp no
- Almonds – 4-5 no
- Walnuts – 4-5 no
- Cashew nuts – 4-5 no
- Bread slices – 8 no
- Break eggs in a bowl. Add sugar, milk and whisk till the sugar dissolves.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan.
- Peel the bananas and cut into long slices. Trim the edges of bread slices.
- Place 2 bread slices on the work top. Place banana slices on the bread slices and cover with the remaining bread slices. Similarly make the rest.
- Dip the bread sandwich in the egg batter and place it in the pan. Cook flipping sides till evenly golden.
- Chop almonds, walnuts, cashew nuts and keep aside.
- Cut the toast into triangles and transfer on to a serving plate. Drizzle honey. Garnish with the chopped nuts and serve.