Basmati Rice mixed with fava beans and fresh dill. one of the favorite vegetarian rice specialties.
- Rice, soaked – Cup 2
- Salt – to taste
- Olive oil – Tbsp 2
- Fresh dill leaves, finely chopped – 1 cup
- Garlic – 6-8 cloves
- Fava beans ,boiled – 1/2 cup
- Butter – 1/2 cup
- Water – as required
- Heat a non stick pan, add olive oil, garlic and saute it.
- Add in rice, salt and water and allow rice to cook.
- Add fresh dill and butter and mix well.
- Cover it and cook with lid for more 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.