Babycorn halved 1 cup
Salt To taste
Turmeric powder ¼ teaspoon
Oil 2 tablespoons
Dried red chili broken 3-4
Cumin seeds 1 teaspoon
Ginger cut into strips 1 inch
Green chili finely chopped 3
Onion sliced 2 medium
Green capsicum cut into thin strips 1 medium
Tomato cut into thin strips 1 medium
Red chili powder 1 teaspoon
Tomato ketchup 1 ½ cup
Paneer 200 gms
Vinegar 1 tablespoon
Fresh coriander sprigs 10-12
- Boil 4-5 cups water in a non-stick pan, add baby corns, salt and¼ tsp turmeric powder and cook for 3-4 minutes. Strain and put them into a bowl.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add dried red chillies and cumin seeds and sauté till the chillies are crisp. Add ginger, green chillies and onions and sauté till onions are translucent.
- Add tomato and capsicum strips, red chilli powder and ½ tsp turmeric powder and toss. Add boiled baby corns, tomato ketchup and salt and mix well. Cut cottage cheese into batons and add and mix. Add vinegar and toss.
- Finely chop coriander sprigs and add and mix well. Cook for 2-3 minutes
- Transfer into a serving plate and serve hot.