If you want to increase your good cholesterol level, then this chutney is for you. Not just that, garlic will keep your blood flow good. Made from flax seeds, garlic, sesame seeds and salt it can used as a sprinkler, chutney or a coating for grilled fish and chicken.
- Flax seeds (alsi) – 1 cup
- Til (white sesame seeds) – 3 tbsp
- Garlic chopped – 10 pods
- Red chilies dried – 8-10 nos
- Salt – to taste
- Til oil (sesame) – 2 tbsp
How to make Alsi aur Lasun ki Chutney (Flax seeds & Garlic Chutney) (Method):
- Heat oil in a pan,add dried red chilies,chopped garlic and saute till garlic is brown
- Now add white till (sesame seeds) saute till it starts spluttering add flax seeds saute for a while
- Now switch off the flame, add salt and mix well
- Allow it to cool and then grind coarsely, and store it in a jar.