Sesame seeds mixed with chocolate powder, grated dried coconut and jaggery to make delicious laddoo.
- White sesame seeds – 3/4 cup
- Dark chocolate powder – 1 cup
- Grated dried coconut – 1/2 cup
- Roasted Bengal gram – 1/4 cup
- Peanuts – 1/4 cup
- Grated jaggery – 1/2 cup
- Ghee – 1 tbsp
- Green cardamom powder – a pinch
- Dry roast sesame seeds for 2-3 minutes. Add roasted Bengal gram, peanuts and roast further for 2-3 minutes. Transfer into a mixer jar and grind into a coarse mixture.
- Heat jaggery in a non stick pan and cook till it melts. Add ghee, mix well and switch off the heat.
- Add grated coconut, green cardamom powder and the ground mixture and mix well. Transfer into a bowl. Add chocolate powder and mix well.
- Make small laddoos of the mixture, transfer into a serving plate and serve.