Masaledar vegetable kababs must try.
- Green peas – 1/2 cup
- French beans, blanched and finely chopped – 10-12 no
- Potatoes, boiled, peeled and mashed – 3 no medium
- Bhuna masala – 65 grams
- Dry bread crumbs – 5 tbsp
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Green chillies, finely chopped – 3 no
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Corn flour for dusting
- For garnishing-
- A lemon wedge
- Thin strips of red bell pepper
- Thin strips of green capsicum
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a non stick pan. Add green chillies, ginger and sauté for a minute.
- Coarsely ground the peas and add to the pan. Add french beans, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, salt and mix well. Sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Add bhuna masala, mix well and cook for a minute. Transfer the mixture into a bowl. Add bread crumbs and potatoes and mix well.
- Heat the remaining oil on a non stick tava. Dust your palms with corn flour. Make equal size balls of the mixture, shape them like tikkis and place them on the tava. Cook flipping side still evenly crisp.
- Place a lemon wedge and thin strips of red bell pepper and green capsicum on a serving plate. Transfer the tikkis on the plate and serve hot.