Hakka noodles with sprouts and schezwan chutney must try
- Schezwan chutney 3/4 cup
- Bean sprouts1/2 cup
- Noodles, boiled 2 cup
- Spring onions – 2 no
- Fried noodles – 1/4 cup
- Heat oil in a non stick wok. Add noodles, shape into a thick disc and cook till light brown and crisp from one side.
- Flip the disc and cook again till light brown crisp. Transfer on to a serving plate.
- Finely chop spring onion bulbs and roughly chop the greens.
- Heat schezwan chutney in another non stick pan. Add 1/2 cup water and mix well. Add spring onion bulbs, 1/4 cup bean sprouts and cook for half a minute.
- Pour the sauce over the noodles. Garnish with remaining bean sprouts, spring onion greens, fried noodles and serve.