Red pumpkin fingers dipped in melted chocolate.
- Red pumpkin peeled, cut into 2 inch fingers – 300 grams
- Sugar – 1 1/2 cups
- Cinnamon sticks – 1- 2 inch
- Star anise – 2 no
- Roughly chopped chocolate – 2 cups
- Heat 1 litre water with sugar. Add cinnamon sticks and star anise.
- Prick pumpkin fingers, add to the water and cook till soft. Drain and keep, aside.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave up to 30 seconds.
- Place a butter paper on a tray.
- Dip the pumpkin fingers in the bowl and coat them evenly with the chocolate.
- Transfer the chocolate fingers on the tray and refrigerate for 2-3 minutes. Transfer onto a serving plate and serve.