Chocolate kalakand also known as a milk cake is a traditional Indian sweet loved by everyone.
- Paneer grated – 3 cups
- Condensed Milk – 1 cup
- Sugar (optional) – 3 Tablespoons
- Ghee – 1 Tablespoon
- Chocolate powder – 4 Tablespoons
- Silver varq for garnishing
- Grate and mash paneer to form smooth dough.
- In a non-stick wok, add paneer and cook on slow flame until the mixture forms a brittle texture.
- Add the condensed milk and cook until the milk dries up.
- Check for sugar content if required you can add sugar at this point of time and cook further until the sugar melts and the mixture is almost dry.
- Add the chocolate and mix well. Grease an aluminum tray with ghee.
- Pour the kalakand mixture into it and set aside to cool for three to four hours.
- Garnish with the silver varq and keep in the refrigerator to set well. Transfer onto a serving plate and serve.