Schezwan chutney gives this fantastic meatball curry both flavour and colour.
- Mutton keema – 200 grams
- Schezwan chutney – 9 tbsp
- Chopped celery – 1 tbsp
- Corn flour – 2 tbsp
- Onions – 2 spring
- Vinegar – 1 tsp
- Soya sauce – 1 tsp
- Tomato ketchup – 2 tbsp
- Sugar – 1/2 tsp
- For garnishing-
- Roughly chopped spring onion greens
- Heat sufficient water in a non stick pan.
- Grind together mutton keema, 4 tbsp schezwan chutney and celery. Transfer into a bowl, add salt and mix well.
- Grease a plate and your hands with a little oil. Make equal size balls of the keema mixture and place on the greased plate. Slide the balls in the hot water and poach them for 8-10 minutes. Rotate the wok lightly and remove the scum.
- Mix together corn flour and 4-5 tbsp mutton stock to make a batter and set aside.
- Add the remaining schezwan chutney to the pan and mix well. Add vinegar, soya sauce, tomato ketchup, sugar, salt and corn flour batter.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes till it thickens. Roughly chop spring onions as well as greens. Keep aside some for garnishing and add the remaining to the pan.
- Transfer into a serving bowl, garnish with spring onion greens and serve hot.