Mutton mince cooked with shimla mirch easy and delicious recipe.
- Mutton, mince – 600 grams
- Capsicum, deseeded and cut into small cubes – 3
- Green chilies, finely chopped – 7-8
- Oil – 2 Tablespoons
- Cumin seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Bay leaves – 2
- Ginger, finely chopped – 2 Tablespoons
- Garlic, finely chopped – 2 Tablespoons
- Onion, finely chopped – 3 medium
- Tomatoes, finely chopped – 3
- Coriander powder – 2 Tablespoons
- Turmeric powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Red chilli powder – 2 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder – 1 teaspoon
- Dry mango powder – ½ teaspoon
- Salt – to taste
- Ginger julienne, red bell pepper curls and mint for garnishing
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add cumin seeds and allow it to splutter.
- Add bay leaves, ginger and garlic and sauté for a minute. Add green chillies and sauté for a minute. Add onions and sauté till translucent.
- Add mutton mice and sauté it until water evaporates.
- Add capsicum and cook until soft. Add the tomatoes and cook until the tomatoes are cooked.
- Add coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, dried mango powder and salt.
- Cover and cook for ten to fifteen minutes on low flame until mutton mince is fully cooked.
- Transfer into a serving bowl, garnish with a mint sprig, red pepper curls and ginger julienne.
- Serve hot.