Easy and healthy whole grain upma with mixed vegetables must try
- Jowar seed – 2 cup
- Onion, chopped – 1 no
- Peanuts – 3 tbsp
- Sweet corn kernals – 4 tbsp
- Peas – 4 tbsp
- Small boiled potato, chopped – 2 no
- Tomato, chopped – 2 no
- Garlic cloves – 4 no
- Garlic Infuse Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Black pepper – 2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Lemon juice – 1 no
- Fresh parsley, chopped – for garnish
- Fresh coriander leaves, chopped – for garnish
- Masala Oats – 1 packet
- Wash and soak jowar seeds in 1 glass water overnight.
- In morning pressure cook jowar seeds in same water with garlic cloves. It take 6-7 whistle to get soft.
- Once jowar seeds are cook strain in sieve and do not throw the excess water. Keep it in a separate.
- In a kadhai heat garlic infused olive oil, slightly sauté chopped onion. Now add peanuts and roasted until
- Add corn, peas, potato, cooked jowar seeds, tomato, salt and pepper. Mix well.Add in the masala oata and mix well.
- At this stage you can add leftover water we save to moisten the upma. Switch off the Gas.
- Pour lemon juice and stir well. Garnish with fresh parsley and coriander.