A treat for bachelors who have been living alone, wholesome masala omelette and cheese sandwich
Eggs 3 no.
Bread slice 3 no.
Cheese slice 3 no.
Onion chopped 1 no. (Large)
Tomatoes chopped 1 no.
Green chillies chopped 3 no.
Coriander chopped 1 tbsp
Red chilli powder 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil 1½ tbsp
- In a bow break eggs, add chopped onion, chopped tomatoes, green chillies, chopped coriander, salt, red chilli powder and beat well.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan and half of the mixture. Place the bread slices with cheese slice on top of it.
- Now pour the rest of the mixture on top of the bread and cheese slices, add oil and cook on a low flame.
- Once the eggs is cooked separate the slices and place it on one top of other and cook again on a low flame from both the sides until the egg is cooked from inside and cheese starts melting.
- Switch off the flame remove the sandwich and cut it in two and serve hot.