A treat for bachelors who have been living alone, wholesome masala omelette and cheese sandwich
• Eggs – 3
• Bread slice – 3
• Cheese slice – 3
• Onion chopped – 1 large
• Tomatoes chopped – 1
• Green chillies chopped – 3
• Coriander chopped – 1 tbsp
• Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
• Salt – to taste
• Oil – 1 ½ tbsp
1. In a bow break eggs, add chopped onion, chopped tomatoes, green chillies, chopped coriander salt, red chilli powder and beat well.
2. Heat 1 tsp of oil in a pan and half of the mixture. Place the bread slices with cheese slice on top of it.
3. Now pour the rest of the mixture on top of the bread and cheese slices and cook this on a low flame.
4. Once the eggs is cook separate the slices and place it on one top of other and cook again on a low flame from both the sides until the egg is cooked from inside and cheese starts melting.
5. Switch off the flame remove the sandwich and cut it in two and serve hot.