Rose flavoured rich milk shake
- Rose syrup – 2 tablespoons
- Full cream milk – 7½ cups
- Sugar – ½ cup
- Saffron strands – a few
- Green cardamom powder – ½ teaspoon
- Malai burfi (condensed milk mithai) – 4 no
- Almonds, blanched peeled and slivered – 10 no
- Pistachios, blanched peeled and slivered – 20 no
- Place a non stick deep pan on high heat and pour in the milk. Reduce heat to medium, add sugar and cook, stirring, till the sugar dissolves. Transfer into a bowl.
- Add the saffron and mix till it dissolves.
- Add the green cardamom powder to the milk and mix. Set aside to cool down to room temperature.
- Add rose syrup and mix. Place the bowl in the refrigerator to chill.
- Pour into individual glasses. Crush the malai burfi and sprinkle equally over the top of the milk in each glass. Garnish with almonds and pistachios and serve chilled.