Gobi Matar ki Sabji much loved veggie in our every household. It’s a dish for our comfort and reminds us so much of our mother’s cooking. Try this Punjabi recipe for Gobi Matar and relish it with hot parathas.
- Oil 3 Tbsp
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Onion chopped 1 large
- Ginger garlic paste 1 Tbsp
- Coriander powder 1 Tbsp
- Turmeric powder ½ tsp
- Red chilli powder ½ tsp
- Green chilli slit 3
- Garam masala powder ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Tomato cubes 2 large
- Cauliflower florets boiled 250 gms
- Green peas boiled 1 cup
- Water ½ cup
- Ginger juliennes ½ inch
- Coriander chopped 1 Tbsp
How to make Gobi Matar ki Sabji (Method)
- In a pan heat oil and cumin seeds and sauté for 30 secs
- Add onion chopped and sauté for 3-4 mins until onions brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste, coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chili powder, green chillis, garam masala, salt, tomato cubes. Sauté for 2 mins.
- Add cauliflower florets, green peas and Mix well
- Add water and mix well.
- Cover and cook for 10-15 mins
- Add ginger juliennes, coriander chopped and mix well.
- Remove from heat and transfer to serving bowl and serve Hot.