Celebrate the festival occasion with this healthy delight. Kheer with the goodness of Custard Apple Pulp is a must try at home. Check out the recipe below:-
Milk 2 Cup
Custard apples Pulp 1 Cup
Khoya ¼ Cup
Honey 3 tbsp
Green cardamom powder 1 tsp
Almond Chopped 1 Tbsp
Cashew nuts chopped 1 Tbsp
Raisins 1 Tbsp
1. Dry Roast the almond, cashew nuts and raisins in a pan till nuts are brown.
2. Add Milk, mix well and Let the milk boil on a slow flame till it is reduced to half the quantity.
3. Add Custard apple pulp and mix well.
4. Add khoya, cardamom powder, mix well and bring to boil again.
5. Switch off the flame, add honey and mix well.
6. Remove in serving bowl and serve.