This yummy and healthy raita is a great dish in itself for any season
Cucumber 2 no. (Medium)
Walnuts coarsely crushed 10 no.
Chopped garlic 6-8 no.
Yogurt 2 cup
Oil 2 tbsp
Cumin seeds 1 tsp
Mustard seeds 1 tsp
Green chilies chopped 3-4 no.
Curry leaves 6-8 no.
Salt To taste
Crushed peppercorn ½ tsp
Parsley sprig for garnish
Chat masala 1½ tsp
- In a bowl add yogurt and whisk it well. Add salt, chaat Masala, crushed pepper, grated cucumber. And mix well
- In a pan add oil, ad cumin seeds, mustard seeds, green chillies, garlic chopped, curry leaves. And sauté till garlic browns.
- Add walnut and sauté till walnut browns
- Add the garlic and walnut mixture to yogurt and mix well.
- Remove it in a serving bowl garnish it with parsley and serve chill.