This yummy and healthy raita is a great dish in itself for any season
- Cucumber – 2 medium
- Walnuts coarsely crushed – 10
- Chopped garlic – 6-8
- Yogurt – 2 cup
- oil – 2 tbsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
- Green chilies chopped – 3-4
- Curry leaves – 6-8
- Salt – To taste
- Crushed peppercorn – ½ tsp
- Parsley sprig garnish
- Chat masala – 1 ½ tsp
- In a bowl add yogurt and whisked it properly. Then add salt, black pepper powder, and grated cucumber and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan add in the cumin seed, mustard seeds and sauté. Then add in chopped green chilies and garlic and sauté well.
- Tear and add the curry leaves and mix .lastly add in the chopped walnut and mix well.
- Now add this mixture to the yogurt and mix well.
- Remove it in a serving bowl garnish it with parsley and serve chill.