Noodles cooked Indian style with chicken tikka.
- Chicken breasts cut into 2 inch pieces – 2 no
- Noodles, boiled – 400 grams
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Finely chopped ginger – 1 tbsp
- Garlic finely chopped – 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Vinegar – 2 tbsp
- Onion – 1 no medium
- Carrot, grated – 1 no small
- Cabbage, shredded – 1/4 no small
- Green capsicum, cut into thin long strips – 1/2 no
- Buna masala – 130 grams
- Dark soya sauce – 1 tbsp
- White pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
- Spring onion greens – 2-3 no
- Salt – to taste
- A lemon wedge & a mint sprig for garnishing
- Heat oil in a non stick pan. Add ginger and garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Cut chicken breasts into 2 inch long and thin pieces, add to the pan and sauté for a minute.
- Add red chilli powder, garam masala powder and 1 tbsp vinegar. Cut the onion into thin long strips and add to the pan.
- Add the carrot, cabbage, green capsicum, bhuna masala and mix.
- Add the noodles, dark soya sauce, remaining vinegar, white pepper powder and mix well.
- Roughly chop the spring onion greens and add to the noodles. Add salt and mix well.
- Transfer into a serving bowl, garnish with a lemon wedge and a mint sprig and serve hot.