The main ingredient for this Hottest Chicken Curry is Bhut Jolokia pepper made with chicken and Indian spices. Bhut Jolokia mainly has grown in East India in the spiciest of all chillies. So here I present you the recipe of World Hottest Chicken Curry. Try it now.
Red Chillies whole 5 no.
Green Chillies whole 5 no.
Black Pepper whole 1 tsp
Garlic chopped 1 tsp
Ginger Julienne 1 inch.
Bhut Jolokia Sauce 3 tbsp
Yogurt 3 tbsp
Oil 3-4 tbsp
Cumin seeds 1 tsp
Onion Chopped 2 no. (Large)
Tomato chopped 2 no. (Large)
Salt to taste
Coriander Powder 1½ Tbsp
Turmeric powder ½ Tsp
Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder 1 Tbsp
Garam Masala 2 Tsp
Chicken On Bone 800 Gms.
Water 1 Cup
Coriander chopped 2 Tbsp
Chilli Flakes 1 Tsp
Mint Leaves For garnish
1. Take a Blanding jar, add red chilli, green chilli, black pepper, garlic chopped, ginger julienne, Bhut Jolokia Sauce and yogurt and grind to the smooth paste. Keep it aside.
2. Heat oil in pan; add cumin seeds and sauté till cumin splutter.
3. Add chopped onion and sauté for 3-4 min. or till onions browns.
4. Add chopped tomatoes, salt, coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, 1 tsp of garam masala, mix well.
5. Add chicken, mix well and Cook for 4-5 min.
6. Add grinded chilli mixture, mix well and cook for 1 min.
7. Add water, mix well and cook for 2 -3 min.
8. Add coriander chopped, remaining garam masala, chilli flakes and mix well.
9. Switch of the flame, remove in a serving plate, garnish with mint leaves and serve hot.