Whole Wheat Mava Malpua another healthy and delicious recipe
Wheat Flour / Atta 1½ cup
Jaggery ½ cup
Fennel powder ½ tsp
Salt a pinch
Ghee for Frying
Water as needed
Khoya ¼ cup
Baking soda a pinch
Assorted nuts for garnish
- In a pan met jaggery by adding 1 cup water.
- In a bowl add wheat flour, fennel powder, cardamom powder, baking soda, salt.
- Once the jaggery dissolve remove jaggery water and let it cool.
- Add the jaggery water to the flour and mix well to form batter. Make sure that there are no lumps.
- Add Khoya and mix well.
- Heat a tawa and make small pancakes out of it, drizzle oil or ghee around the sides, let it cook for a min. Once it is cooked, flip over and cook for 45 sec to 60 sec.
- Remove it on the plate and make the rest
- Place it on the serving plate garnish with assorted nuts and serve.