Whole Wheat Mava Malpua another healthy and delicious recipe
- Wheat Flour / Atta – 1 ½ cup
- Jaggery – ½ cup
- fennel powder – ½ tsp
- Salt – a pinch
- Ghee – Frying
- Water – as needed
- mawa – ¼ cup
- Baking soda – ½ tsp
- Assorted nuts – for garnish
- Take jaggery in a saucepan and add some water and bring it to a boil Mix well so that the jaggery dissolves in the water. Remove the mixture in a bowl and cool it.
- Take wheat flour, salt, in a bowl. Add the cooled jaggery water and mix well so that it doesn’t form any lump.
- Add water slowly and mix well. Make it into a dosa batter. Add mawa and baking sodaNow Heat a tawa and make small pancakes out of it, drizzle oil or ghee around the sides, let it cook for a min. Once it is cooked, flip over and cook for 45 sec to 60 sec.
- Remove it on the plate and make the rest
- Place it on the serving plate garnish with assorted nuts and serve .