Firni, an Indian Delight loved by all. Now to make it tastier, follow me whilst making the White Chocolate Firni. It is tasty and delicious, an Indian Delight already tasty becomes more tastier with added White Chocolate.
- Milk400 ml
- Rice (soaked) 4 tbsp
- Cardamom powder ¼ tsp
- Sugar 4 tbsp
- Mava/khoya ¼ cup
- White chocolate ½ cup
- Nuts for garnish
- First heat milk in a deep pan and coarsely grind the soaked rice with little milk and add it in to the hot milk.
- Stir it continuously and mix in the cardamom powder and cook it over a low flame.
- Phirni should not stick to the bottom of the pan, so stir it nicely.
- Once the Phirni is thick add sugar in it and cook it nicely for at least 5 mins or until thick.
- Now add khoya/Mava and mix it nicely.
- Once the Phirni is ready switch off the flame and add white chocolate and mix it well.
- Remove it in a serving bowl and garnish it with assorted nuts
- Chill the phirni and serve .