Truffles made with white chocolate and coconut. An indeed Christmas delight.
- White chocolate – 200 gms
- Whipping cream – ¼ cup
- Butter – 1 Tbsp
- Vanilla essence – ½ tsp
- Orange zest – ½ tsp
- Desiccated coconut – 1/3 cup+1/3 cup
- Assorted nuts chopped – ¼ cup
- In a bowl add white chocolate and whipping cream and melt in a ban marie over low heat.
- Add butter to it continue stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat. Add vanilla essence orange zest to it.
- Add one portion of desiccated coconut to it and mix well.
- Let it cool, cover & refrigerate for couple of hours, until the mixture gets firm enough to roll into balls.
- Ina a separate bowl dish add remaining portion of desiccated coconut.
- Roll the mixture dividing into small balls by stuffing chopped assorted nuts into it.
- Roll it into desiccated coconut and shape it into small balls.
- Serve it as desired. Can also sprinkle dark chocolate strands on top (optional).