Marinated watermelon cubes served topped with shrikhand.
- Watermelon cubes 1 inch – 20-25 no
- Hung curd – 1/2 cup
- Rose syrup – 3 tbsp
- Black pepper powder – a pinch
- Green cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
- Cream cheese – 1 tbsp
- Powdered sugar – 4 tbsp
- Saffron – 1/2 tsp
- Mint leaves – for garnishing
- Dissolve saffron in 2 tbsp warm water.
- Mix together watermelon cubes, rose syrup, black pepper powder, 1/4 tsp green cardamom powder in a bowl and set aside.
- To make the topping, mix together hung curd, cream cheese, sugar and saffron along with the water, and the remaining green cardamom powder. Transfer the topping into a piping bag with a star nozzle.
- Arrange the watermelon cubes onto a serving plate. Pipe out the topping onto the watermelon cubes. Top it with mint leaves. Pierce a toothpick in each piece and serve.