Vrat ke pakode is a festive/fasting specialty dish that you can relish even on a regular day with chai at home in evening. Navratri special dish gives you no onion no garlic recipe options to explore more for your taste. Try our Vrat ke Pakode Recipe and share your feedback.
- Potato, Boiled, mashed – 2 small
- Rajgira Flour – 1 Cup
- Unsalted Peanuts crushed – 3Tbsp
- Green Chilli Chopped – 3-4 Nos
- Crushed black pepper – 1/2tsp
- Cumin Powder – 1/2tsp
- Sendha namak (Rock salt) to taste
- Water as required
- Oil for deep frying
How to make Vrat ke Pakode (Method):
- Take mashed potato in a bowl, add rajgira flour, unsalted peanuts crushed, green chilies, crushed black pepper, cumin powder, sendha salt and add water in it to make a paste for pakoda.
- Heat oil in a pan; add small dollops of batter and fry them.
- Take them out in a plate with paper towels.
- Deep fry them again to make them crispy. Take them out and serve.