This is how you make a perfect Turmeric Latte. This is what we say you must try this at home. Easy to make yet tasty and healthy.
Fresh turmeric 2 to 3 pieces
Water 2 cups
Black pepper ½ tsp
Jaggery ½ cup
Milk ½ ltr
- Peel and cut the turmeric and grind it with little water.
- Heat water in a deep pan add black pepper powder and add the ground turmeric paste in it.
- Boil the turmeric water for 5 mins and add jaggery in it.
- Cook it for 2 min or until jaggery melts completely and the liquid starts to get little semi thick.
- Strain the turmeric decoction and keep it aside.
- Now boil the milk and keep it aside.
- For making the latte add 2 to 3 tbsp of turmeric decoction or (as per your taste) in a cup and pour the hot milk in it.
- Serve hot with sprinkle of black pepper on top.