Triple schezwan crispy noodles with crackling spinach add a special crunchy touch to these tasty noodle preparation.
- Boiled rice – 2 cups
- Boiled noodles – 1 cup
- Spinach – 1 medium bunch
- Dried red chili – 2
- Chicken mince – 1 cup
- Spring onion greens – 2 stalks
- Tomato ketchup – 2 tablespoons
- Cut spinach into thin long strips. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai.
- Cut the boiled noodles into small pieces and deep-fry till crisp. Drain on absorbent paper. Similarly, deep-fry spinach till crisp, drain on absorbent paper, sprinkle some salt.
- Heat a non-stick pan, add 2 tablespoons of Schezwan chutney and rice and mix well. Saute till the rice is heated through.
- Place half the fried noodles on a serving plate. Spread the rice over the noodles.
- Heat ½ cup Schezwan chutney in the same pan. Break the dried red chillies and add to the pan. Add chicken mince and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Add ½ cup water and cook for 5-8 minutes or till the mince is cooked.
- Finely chop spring onion greens
- Add tomato ketchup to the pan and mix. Add spring onion greens and mix well.
- Put the chicken over the rice. Top it with fried spinach and remaining fried noodles and serve.